This is this week’s writing prompt. By Thursday/Friday, I’ll put up a story. Here are my rules to keep myself in check:
- No more than 500 words, but as little as I like. It could be poem if I’m short on time.
- Something related to the prompt – it can begin it, or end it. It could be the background or the action, the setting or the people or maybe the words incorporated into the story.
- It’s going to be erotic or romantic, possibly spanking or kink, but not every time. It depends on what comes to mind.
- It got to be original. No excerpts or works in progress. If it turns into something bigger, great, that’s what I find flash fiction useful for – story ideas.
- No cliffhangers. Preferably a beginning, middle and some kind of conclusion.
If you want to join in, just add your link in the comments.