For today’s writing prompt I’ve gone back in time and picked something different. Of course I don’t have to write a vintage tale or set it in the kitchen. The picture might represent the end of the story, not the beginning. Is it her pose or the folding of the arms that intrigues me? It could turn out to be a threesome, or something else. Who knows. I’m still thinking on it. Hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have written something!
If you want to join in, then have a go.
The lightly applied rules:
- No more than 500 words, but as little as I like. It could be poem if I’m short on time.
- Something related to the prompt – it can begin it, or end it. It could be the background or the action, the setting or the people or maybe the words incorporated into the story.
- It’s going to be erotic or romantic, possibly spanking or kink, but not every time. It depends on what comes to mind.
- It got to be original. No excerpts or works in progress. If it turns into something bigger, great, that’s what I find flash fiction useful for – story ideas.
- No cliffhangers. Preferably a beginning, middle and some kind of conclusion.
If you want to join in, just add your link in the comments when I post my story.