A different era – Victorian – for this week’s story prompt. A couple and there seems to be some tension perhaps or something about to be said or done. Without faces, it is down to body language to guess. I love their clothes – his are very neat and trim. Her pearl necklace.
The lightly applied rules:
- No more than 500 words, but as little as I like. It could be poem if I’m short on time.
- Something related to the prompt – it can begin it, or end it. It could be the background or the action, the setting or the people or maybe the words incorporated into the story.
- It’s going to be erotic or romantic, possibly spanking or kink, but not every time. It depends on what comes to mind.
- It got to be original. No excerpts or works in progress. If it turns into something bigger, great, that’s what I find flash fiction useful for – story ideas.
- No cliffhangers. Preferably a beginning, middle and some kind of conclusion.
If you want to join in, just add your link in the comments when I post my story.
For previous stories click HERE